Tiny Dragons πŸ‰
"RAWWRR!!"
Dragon Crypto Gaming is proud to offer our community our very own limited edition NFTs.
  • AUTHENTIC: 100% original artwork produced by professional graphic designers!
  • UNIQUE: Over 70 different attributes and accessories - every Tiny Dragon has a rarity score and unique appearance!
  • VALUABLE: Mint one, trade them on our partner NFT marketplaces or take them into battle in our play-to-earn platform! Increase their battle stats by boosting them with $DREGG!
  • SUSTAINABLE: 80% of the $DREGG from Tiny Dragons will be burned automatically! (The remaining 20% will be used for marketing and partnerships.)
Our first series of 1000 Tiny Dragons sold out in under 15 minutes!
Tiny Dragons Series One
How Many, How Much, When, Where?
Total number for sale
1000
Maximum mint allowance per wallet
4
Listing price
90 USDT.e (paid in $DREGG)
Launch date/time
Friday, September 24, 21:30 UTC approx.
Website
Contract
0x2144a0eb052dd991ec8f34b6a46d2d2eb765c026
Resale and Trading
2021/09/25
Number of Tiny Dragons minted
for promotion and giveaways
(whitelisted)
17
Copy link